Most Recent Worship Service Video:
- Matthew 5:27-28
- Ephesians 4:19
- 1 Peter 2:11
- 2 Timothy 2:22
- Genesis 3:10
- Romans 8:1-11
SOME 2019 PORNOGRAPHY STATISTICS from PORNHUB:
|DATA TRANSFERRED:||6.83 Petabytes|
|WATCHED EVERY MINUTE:||11,082 Videos|
|UPLOADS:||6.83 Million Videos|
|169 Years of Content|
“If you started watching 2019’s new videos in 1850, you would still be watching them today.”
|PLATFORM:||76.6% View on a Cellphone|
29255 FM 1093
Fulshear, TX 77441
“A Christ-centered, 12 step recovery program for anyone struggling with hurt, pain or addiction of any kind.”
Mondays at 6:30 PM
CONTACT: Sean Mohebbi
Provides a wealth of research based information on the effects of porn on the brain and on people so people can make an informed decision about it. They also provide resources for those struggling with it.
“Fighting sex trafficking by reducing demand.”
Help for parents and friends of those who are struggling – as well as for those who are themselves struggling.
“The Traffickinghub campaign is a non-religious, non-partisan effort to hold the largest porn website in the world accountable for enabling and profiting off of the mass sex-trafficking and exploitation of women and minors.”
Online Services & Posts
For In-Person Worship
Thanks for being here! Relax. You’re among Christian friends. You’re important to all of us at LifeBridge because you are important to God.
What to Expect
- Real people who are glad you are here.
- A relaxed atmosphere where you can come as you are. God doesn’t have a dress code so neither do we.
- A contemporary worship style where the messages are biblical and practical, helping you to connect to Jesus.
- Upbeat contemporary music will bring you into the presence of the Lord.
- Fellowship before the worship service at 9:15 AM. Grab some coffee, juice, and food and enjoy getting to know your friends at LifeBridge.
- Worship starts “around” 10 AM every Sunday. On the 1st and 3rd Sundays we celebrate communion. The whole service lasts about an hour and 15 minutes.
Children 3 years old through the 5th grade level are welcome to attend Children’s Church. At the beginning of the worship service, the children will stay in the service with their parents. Before the message for the day begins, the children will be dismissed for children’s church and will stay there until the worship service ends.
Children 6 months old through 3 years old is welcome in the nursery. The nursery is directed and run by volunteers under the our Director of Children’s Ministry. The volunteers are trained and mentored on not only how to appropriately handle children this young, but they are also trained to share the story and love of Jesus in an age appropriate way with these precious children. The nursery is open the entire time the 10 AM worship service is running.