Our online worship services will appear below shortly after being “live” on our YouTube channel. Check back often!
Most Recent Worship Services & other Online Services & Videos are below:
For In-Person Worship
We’re glad you’re here! Come in and relax!
What to Expect
- Real people who are glad you are here.
- A relaxed atmosphere where you can come as you are. God doesn’t have a dress code so neither do we.
- A contemporary worship style where the messages are biblical and practical, helping you to connect to Jesus.
- Upbeat contemporary music will bring you into the presence of the Lord.
- Fellowship before the worship service at 9:30 AM. Grab some coffee, juice, and individually wrapped food and enjoy getting to know your friends at LifeBridge.
- Worship starts at 10 AM every Sunday. On the 1st and 3rd Sundays we celebrate communion. Service lasts about an hour.
- All people are “checked-in” prior to worship. This allows us to quickly, easily, and consistently contact everyone about any possible COVID exposure, should that be needed. (If you haven’t worshipped with us before and would like this to go as quickly and easily as possible, we encourage you to fill out this form before your arrival.)
Children 3 years old through the 5th grade level are welcome to attend Children’s Church. At the beginning of the worship service, the children will stay in the service with their parents. Before the message for the day begins, the children will be dismissed for children’s church and will stay there until the worship service ends.
Children 6 months old through 3 years old is welcome in the nursery. The nursery is directed and run by volunteers under the our Director of Children’s Ministry. The volunteers are trained and mentored on not only how to appropriately handle children this young, but they are also trained to share the story and love of Jesus in an age appropriate way with these precious children. The nursery is open the entire time the 10 AM worship service is running.
We do ask for contact information when you arrive so we can contact you in case there may have been a possible Covid exposure. See more information here.