For In-Person Worship
We’re glad you’re here! Come in and relax!
What to Expect
- Real people who are glad you are here.
- A relaxed atmosphere where you can come as you are. God doesn’t have a dress code so neither do we.
- Messages are biblical and practical, helping you to connect to Jesus.
- Upbeat contemporary music will bring you into the presence of the Lord.
- Fellowship before the worship service at 9:30 AM in the café. Grab some coffee, juice, and food and enjoy getting to know your friends at LifeBridge.
- Worship starts at 10 AM every Sunday and is live-streamed. On the 1st and 3rd Sundays we celebrate communion. Service lasts about an hour.
- It is our desire for all people to be “checked-in” prior to worship. This allows us to get to know you better and follow-up with you. (If you haven’t worshipped with us before and would like this to go as quickly and easily as possible, we encourage you to fill out this form before your arrival.)
Church for Children & Youth
Children 2 year old through grade 10 are welcome to a special time during worship! (Except on the 5th Sundays of the month, where they will remain in the sanctuary with everyone else.) At the beginning of the worship service, the children will stay in the service with their parents. Before the message for the day begins, the children will be dismissed for children’s church and will stay there until the worship service ends.
- Children age 2-4 have lessons, snacks, and activities in our “T.Y.K.E.S.” (“Teaching Young Kids Everlasting Scripture”) group.
- Children age 5 through grade 5 have weekly lessons, worship, and activities in our “BridgeKidz” group.
- Youth in grades 6-10 meet for a lesson, discussion, and peer interaction in our “Battle” group.
We have a special room available for parents with children under the age of 2 with a changing station, rocking chair, and toys, for anyone who desires or for whom it would be helpful. But please note, all are welcome in church at any time – and noisy children (or adults!) don’t bother us at all! It is exciting to hear all of God’s children express themselves here!
Our online worship services will appear below shortly after being “live” on our YouTube channel. Check back often!