We praise and thank the Lord for His continued grace and kindness upon us as a people and nation, and for His mercy and protection amidst the pandemic and unrest that exists around us.
LifeBridge has just learned that someone who came in and immediately went out of LifeBridge this last Sunday, January 17, has tested positive for COVID-19. Although the risk to those who attended is very low, we wanted to let you know so that you may take appropriate precautions and steps to keep yourself and your families safe, and to keep this person in your prayers for a speedy and full recovery.
- In all public venues, including church, wear a CDC approved face covering.
- Enhance your social distancing discipline to maintain 6 feet of distance from others not in your immediate family.
- Carefully monitor your symptoms and avoid all personal contact and nonessential travel if you feel the least bit ill.
- Continue hand washing and the use of hand sanitizer.
- Should you have any symptoms or feel ill, stay away from in-person worship and seek advice from your healthcare professional.
- Speak with your health care provider or local Health Department officials with any specific questions you may have about your health or COVID-19.
To ensure your safety LIFEBRIDGE WILL:
- Continue to have all worship leadership’s temperature taken and masks worn when not seated each Sunday morning.
- Continue to perform contact tracing on those who attend services.
- Initiate an enhanced cleaning protocol 1 hour prior to any gathering and a follow up cleaning immediately following an event.
- Start handing out Communion elements and fellowship snacks to minimize contact by several.
- Closely monitor local, state and federal guidance and adjust our COVID-19 protocols accordingly.
This virus, like all struggles will continue to win some battles in this world. But fear not; for Jesus has overcome the world and won the war!
Continuing to look at Jesus,