We praise and thank the Lord for His continued grace and kindness upon us as a people and nation, and for His mercy and protection amidst the pandemic and unrest that exists around us.
LifeBridge has just learned that a LifeBridge child of Toddler/BridgeKidz age has tested positive for COVID-19 who was in worship at LifeBridge yesterday, Sunday, December 26.
- Discuss with your doctor the benefits of available vaccines and their possible appropriateness for you.
- When appropriate, wear a CDC approved face covering.
- Enhance your social distancing discipline to maintain 6 feet of distance from others not in your immediate family.
- Carefully monitor your symptoms and avoid all personal contact and nonessential travel if you feel the least bit ill.
- Continue hand washing and the use of hand sanitizer.
- Should you have any symptoms or feel ill, stay away from in-person worship and seek advice from your healthcare professional.
- Speak with your health care provider or local Health Department officials with any specific questions you may have about your health or COVID-19.
To ensure your safety LIFEBRIDGE CONTINUES TO:
- Have masks and hand sanitizer available for folks as they enter.
- Encourage folks to wear masks when not seated each Sunday morning.
- Continue to perform contact tracing on those who attend services.
- Start handing out Communion elements and fellowship snacks to minimize contact by several.
- Closely monitor local, state and federal guidance and adjust our COVID-19 protocols accordingly.
This virus, like all struggles will continue to win some battles in this world. But fear not; for Jesus has overcome the world and won the war!
Continuing to look at Jesus,