Good afternoon and happy new year!
We praise and thank the Lord that He is still reigning on the Throne of Grace, even amidst uncertainties and unknowns.
LifeBridge has just learned that a LifeBridge person has a presumed positive COVID-19 test result who was in worship at LifeBridge last Sunday, January 2.
- Discuss with your doctor the benefits of available vaccines and their possible appropriateness for you.
- When appropriate, wear a CDC approved face covering.
- Enhance your social distancing discipline to maintain 6 feet of distance from others not in your immediate family.
- Carefully monitor your symptoms and avoid all personal contact and nonessential travel if you feel the least bit ill.
- Continue hand washing and the use of hand sanitizer.
- Should you have any symptoms or feel ill, stay away from in-person worship and seek advice from your healthcare professional.
- Speak with your health care provider or local Health Department officials with any specific questions you may have about your health or COVID-19.
To ensure your safety LIFEBRIDGE CONTINUES TO:
- Have masks and hand sanitizer available for folks as they enter.
- Encourage folks to wear masks when not seated each Sunday morning.
- Continue to perform contact tracing on those who attend services.
- Start handing out Communion elements and fellowship snacks to minimize contact by several.
- Closely monitor local, state and federal guidance and adjust our COVID-19 protocols accordingly.
This virus, like all struggles will continue to win some battles in this world. But fear not; for Jesus has overcome the world and won the war!
Continuing to look at Jesus,